Thursday, June 21, 2012

Worst Blogger Ever

I feel like I am the worst blogger ever right now!!! In my defense, I am trying to sell my house, finish school, move to a new city, find a job, and find a new house. All the while, for some reason, I am completely fixated on the idea of having a baby. Not on having a baby so much, but on the "when we will have a baby" timeframe. It seems like all of this change (and turning 26) has kicked my biological clock back on. I had been at peace for a few months about the idea that this isn't our time, so I can't help but think that once we move and get settled in it may become our time.

 I think maybe it is the house hunting that has forced me to think about the prospect of children. Not that any IF ever really shuts that completely off. But when you're buying a house you think, "Hmmm, what will we use this room for?" and all of those feelings begin to flood back. I really thought that when we bought our current home, it would be the place we would bring our baby home from the hospital to. And now, who knows. So do you buy a house with a child in mind that you are no closer to than when you purchased your last house?

 My husband traded in his truck for a car this weekend and when he was test driving a ridiculous little sports car (that he LOVED :x), all I could think was, "Where the heck would we put a baby car seat in this car??" Needless to say, I vetoed the car right away and we came to a compromise on another vehicle. So as I said, I know I am the worst blogger ever. I have tons to say, but too many things going on right now to sit down and type them. I will try to keep you guys posted on new developments, and know that I am keeping all of you in my prayers. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are busy! When we bought our house 4 years ago we were thinking it was a great place to raise kids. At my lowest points I cry to my Hubby and say maybe we should sell the house and buy a 1 bedroom condo and do some traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to hear your voice! Can't wait to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete