- It's Only Okay If I Say It (finding an attitude and spirit of peace)
- Always Worrying About Tomorrow (changing my thought patterns)
- Sending Out A Big F-You To Infertility (deciding where to put my anger)
- 9 Things I Shouldn't Have To Deal With As An Infertile (fun and sarcastic)
- My Infertility Story All Wrapped Up In A Bow (writing my IF Timeline)
- Knock On Wood (worrying about whether or not I've made the right decision)
- Made It Through AF (without calling the doctor to start Femera IUI round 1)
- Done Fighting (making the decision to go rogue)
If you're interested in how I got to this point, everything before July 2011 tells the tale of realizing IF, taking a natural approach (aromatherapy, acupuncture, herbs, meditation), 6 rounds of Clomid and 2 IUIs (with all the gory details), all of the stupid things that people say, and being pissed off.
I wrote this blog not only to help myself, but to help others as well, so I can't wait to hear how my words encourage/help/effect/touch/inspire/depress(hopefully not) you!