Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Again?

Uuuuugh I had forgotten how annoying all of this is! I had gotten so used to being myself again for the past three months that I had forgotten how crazy Clomid makes me. Around CD 9 I turned into an raging biotch.  LOL. The things in everyday life that usually just annoy me, turn me to intense anger. I am not an angry person, but on Clomid, look out! Even when I know that it is my hormones that are making me crazy, I cannot stop it! So that is probably the worst part for the people around me, but the worst part for me is the exhaustion. I have hot flashes at night that keep me awake and horrible nightmares all night. I have woken up every morning this week feeling like someone has roofied me! LOL. Which probably only makes the irritation worse!! I just want to lay in bed all day (and my co workers probably wish I would)! People say that this is what being pregnant is like, so hopefully I'm just preparing. The good news is, we are expecting to do our second IUI on Tuesday, and my hopes are high. I am not feeling any ovulation pain or discomfort yet, so that could go either way. I'm just trying not to read too much into anything and stay positive. My husband is being amazing as usual. He is my rock and keeps me sane (as much as he can)!

Therefore never worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34

1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I came across your blog and it was good to read about your experiences with Clomid. I recently have been told that I need to take first Provera and Clomid after a miscarriage 10 weeks ago. I have just started Provera today then I will be starting the Clomid. Ive heard the bad side effects you can get and im not really looking forward to them. I have prepared my hubby though hahaha. I look forward to following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete