Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Favorite New Website

While obsessing over pregnancy symptoms and combing the internet for corroboration, I came across the site: countdowntopregnancy.com. So the great thing about this site is the two week wait symptom recording function that allows you to compare the symptoms you are having with women who were having those same symptoms on that same dpo and got a bfp!! GENIUS! The website also has you log the things you tried during this cycle to conceive which got me to thinking about the laundry list of things that my husband and I have tried over the past two years to help our chances of conceiving. Here it is:
BBT charting
vitex
OPKs
preseed
fertilitea
chinese medicine
acupuncture
aromatherapy
yoga
chiropractic
herbs
vitamins
diet change
clomid
IUI
I believe there may be more, so I'll have to add to this list later, but what a ride this has been! It cracks me up (and then makes me want to hurt them) when people say "oh yeah it took us a while to get pregnant...like six months! Just hang in there and relax and it will happen"...freaking idiots! People say raising children is the hardest thing you will ever do in life, but after this it seems like smooth sailing from here. This is really the most difficult thing I can imagine, other than losing a child. I feel like I'm a crazy woman right now, praying (really begging and pleading with God) for a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment