Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Week Wait

Okay so I made it through the first week without going completely insane, however, I feel like this week is not going to go so easily. I am having so many early pregnancy symptoms and really getting anxious about testing. It brings me back to that place where I want to be optimistic, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high because I'm afraid of that disappointment. I'm really tired and irritable (mostly because of the anxiety). Why can they not make a test to tell if you're pregnant as soon as attachment occurs?? Sooo annoying! This is officially my 24th tww and it has only gotten harder as the stakes get higher. I don't want to test early but I keep seeing all of these posts on ttc pages that say they got a bfp 10dpo...But the thing is if it is negative I won't believe it anyway so what does it hurt? Today is day 7, so tht would mean by Saturday I could get a positive. The other thing going on in my mind is that I really think I may be pregnant this time! But I think I felt like this after our last IUI. And I really can't even wrap my head around what it would be like if I was pregnant. Its like there is this thing that I have dreamed of for so long and because it has alluded me so far, I almost believe it is unattainable. Like its not possible for this amazing thing to happen to me. I can't even picture what it would feel like to see those two pink lines. I can't imagine the joy of telling my family that we are going to have a baby. I can't fathom wearing maternity clothes and having morning sickness and weird cravings (yes I even want all of that)! The thought of going to pick out baby furniture and baby clothes and decorate the room that is just waiting for a baby to inhabit it. Some people believe in visualization, but this all seems so out of reach for me that it is difficult to visualize. And not only that, but painful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment