Friday, March 18, 2011

9dpo

I'm losing my mind! My husband came home from work today telling me all about how a girl he works with cut her hair and its so cute. I cut my hair a month and a half ago and he has had nothing nice to say about my hair cut. So you see what I'm talking about. I could kill him. Its not that I think he likes this girl, its just that I'm an emotional wreck!!! Today I told him I was really sad because I'm probably not pregnant, his response, "if this doesn't work, we will just do IVF". My husband supports me in everything I do and usually his optimism is one of his best attributes, today it was pissing me off! I just want him for once to be as mad as I am about all of this crap! I want him to be anxious and stressed and crying and upset! I understand that it would be a nightmare if we were both a mess and it is the best for him to be the strong one, I'm not completely irrational. But it just feel sometimes like I'm all alone in this. I'm the one who has to feel like a crazy person each month and I'm the one who has to wonder every second of every day if this is the month that I will get a bfp. I'm the one being treated like a science experiment every month! I'm the one that will have to go through the IVF, so sure its fine with him. He doesn't have to shoot himself full of hormones! AGH! Okay, so I love my husband more than anything in the world, but he is just so perfect and so optimistic that when I'm a crazy person, I want to hurt him!

No comments:

Post a Comment