Sunday, March 20, 2011

11dpo

Still obsessing over symptoms and anxious. Took a test yesterday, BFN :(. I got really down about it but I went back to my new fav website and looked at the stats on false negatives at 10dpo, and it made me feel better. All of the symptoms I'm having are making me think that I'm for sure preggers, but it is hard to believe after 24mos of BFNs being BFNs that I could actually be pregnant. I've been exhausted, had headaches, bloated, weird feelings in my tummy, and today my boobs have been sore. The worst thing about early pregnancy symptoms is that they are the same as PMS symptoms! I'm going to test again in the morning...I'll give it until Thursday and then if its neg I'll believe it. I'm praying and praying to see those two pink lines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment