Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Life

Our little man came into the world on 3/16/2013! He is absolutely perfect and healthy and the happiest baby I've ever seen. I'm writing this and anxiously watching him in his basinette (as I'm sure all new moms do). I have so many things that I want to tell you about the last bits of pregnancy and my childbirth experience, but I don't really have the words just yet. And at the same time, I want to write it before I forget. What I will say right now is that I cannot believe that God has seen fit to give us this magical little being to raise. I want to pinch myself every day because it seems so surreal and I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! All the best for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to hear more. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete