Wednesday, July 18, 2012

6 Week Update

We are at 6 weeks now and doing okay. Still spotting, but only brown, and my doctor said that as long as I'm not soaking through a pad or anything it's okay. I've been trying to stay off my feet as much as possible just to be safe. My HCG levels on Saturday were 3600 and on Monday 6100 so that's good. It is starting to sink in a little bit that this may actually be happening!

Our first official doctor appt will be next Friday in the city to which we are moving (that's a whole other story), and I can't wait to see that lil heartbeat.

I think I'm still shocked. It is beginning to sink in little by little every day, but it is still so unbelievable. God has really created a miracle!

Thank you for all of your prayers and words of encouragement (they mean so much to me). I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on Friday! Hearing the heartbeat for the first time was so great! I am glad the spotting seems ok. Sounds like exactly the same as in my case. Everything will be fine. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you every day and always looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete